Hunter Cemetery, Rock Port, Atchison County, Missouri, USA
|Hunter Cemetery is located in Clay Township, Atchison County, Missouri about three and one-half miles southwest of Rock Port. It is on land that was donated by pioneer settler William Hunter in 1844. The cemetery is situated on the western slope of the bluffs that flank the east side of the Missouri River and has a superb view of the Missouri River bottom lands. It covers 11.65 acres and is divided into three major sections by the road within its boundaries.|
This web site is a work in progress. It is our goal to eventually provide pictures of all marked burials within the cemetery.